
time: 8:05pm
mood: content
drinking: water
reading: glamour magazine, 'the audacity of hope' by president barack obama
I've decided I should drink more water. I don't see why I don't already, it's a natural mineral that's good for you. It also releases evil toxins from the body.
It's been nearly a month since A told me we should "go on a break" but only about three weeks since we actually talked about it and broke up properly. Three weeks, in my opinion, is an ok period of time to still want to be with someone. After a month, I should try and move on but so far it's been difficult, due to the fact I don't wantto move on. I miss A and everything about him, although our 6 month relationship wasn't always that blissful.
One song describes A to a T: Silly Boy by Rihanna & Lady Gaga."Cause you had a good girl, good girl, that's a keeper, a k-k-k-keeper. You had a good girl but didn't know how to treat her."
A was lovely though. I will get over him and move on, as long as I don't crack and text him, telling him I miss him. God, I hope I don't stoop so low.
As it's non-uniform day tomorrow, wardrobe check! I will sporting my new suede ankle boots with comfy furlining inside, black wooly tights, brown leather belt and my Nicole Richie kaftan dress. I call it my Nicole Richie dress as I can see her wearing the same kind of thing - but more Alexander McQueen. She always manages to look effortless :)
My love for Luke Pasqualino is still existent! I have tweeted him for the millionth time and have said I will stop tweeting if he ever replies because he must be getting annoyed by now.

Aaah my water is nearly finished!
I am away for now, mon cheries :)
jetaimepourtoujours
x
No comments:
Post a Comment