chanel. paris. james dean. friends. family. happiness. me.

Thursday, 1 April 2010

A, R, grey's anatomy, ryan, jesse


A's best friend R is online right now. I could easily tell him I miss A and talk to him about it. But he could tell A what we said and things will get complicated again. A might think we're conspiring against him. Or R will tell me A doesn't miss me at all, which wouldn't be so good. Or that he already has a new girlfriend, which would be indescribibly horrible. Hmm will talk to G about it right now. She knows R too, maybe SHE'LL tell him what I'm saying. Or maybe not. Don't think she's going to. R should understand though! But he'll tell me to move on, get over it, just like A told me to last time we spoke (but he said all this in a nice way). It's not like I love him, I just really really really like him and I miss him. I wish it was the other way around, although this sucks and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. That is such a contradiction. I will continue talking to G until my mind settles.




"I am too young to have an 18 year old daughter. It's like a nail in my coffin. Its like death has come to call." Dr Sloane from Grey's Anatomy is HIL-ARI-OUS.If I was in Grey's Anatomy, I'd love to be a surgeon. Just imagine, you're opening a body and fixing it so it gets better. You're a healer. You may as well be like Jesus and his miracles :)
Aah no, G has gone offline. I hope she comes back. R is still on. So so tempting.
Oo good she's back.
She's keeping me distracted from talking to R, except she doesn't know it.
I know what I'll do. I'll talk to L at some point about this and she'll tell me exactly what to do. R is always online anyway, so its not like its my only chance.
Anyways, Grey's Anatomy is awesome. I love the new doctor in it right now, played by Jesse Williams. He played Rihanna's "love interest" in her video for Russian Roulette, apart from her heels and awesome hair, he was the best thing in that video.
OMG the chief doctor from Greys is singing Baby, It's Cold Outside. Awww :]


I had a lovely dream about Ryan Donowho last night (or maybe it was the skater Johnny who I've only met once). They both look so alike its hard to figure out which one's which. Ryan Donowho played a guy also called Johnny in the OC. Johnny was also a skater, as well as a surfer. The Johnny I met is also American. ANYWAY, so in my dream, me and Johnny/Ryan Donowho are going out and my mum tells him "Don't trust her, she lies, don't believe anything she says!" ABOUT ME!! HER OWN DAUGHTER! I felt quite betrayed to be honest. But my dream was good with Johnny/Ryan Donowho's presence.


jetaimepourtoujours
x


No comments:

Post a Comment