time: 8.56pm
mood: anxious. constantly moving.
reading: the beautiful and damned
why am i such a paranoid person? i am emotionally twisted. i saw G on saturday, travelled on the train. it was a nice journey. but i never noticed, i was too busy having silent panic attacks, scared he would have forgotten and i'd be alone at the station. luckily, he didn't, he met me at the gate and collapsed into a coughing fit (he wasn't feeling too healthy). we had a nice day (i'll admit there were some silences, but we were trekking through town so in-depth conversations were impossible) but these silences were dead when we went for a walk round this gorgeous park. conversation flowed, as normal :) got subway back to station, he kissed me at subway, told me he "MIGHT" be through next weekend and gave me a lovely big kiss before i left.
so why paranoid?
erm, no reason except i keep waiting for the day we lose contact.
24 hours later after above post:
Dear Sir With the iPhone,
If I text you at 11am during my break, just to give you a little anecdote about how the Anchorman poster reminds me of you, please understand that when I do so, I expect a reply. Do not go on facebook later on and write a status about being woken up for a fire drill. Actually, do not go on facebook later on via your iPhone. Yes you stupid douchbag of a boy, I KNOW YOUR PHONE IS WORKING. At least before I saw your status, I could assume your phone had lost battery or your fingers had dropped off or you were DEAD, but now I know your phone is in good condition, your fingers are still intact and you are, in fact, ALIVE. If you are ignoring me, then you are an idiot. If you couldn't think of a reply, then you are indeed very stupid. You can always reply to a text. Prick.
Yours,
Girl Who Is Very Pissed Off
Monday, 27 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment