chanel. paris. james dean. friends. family. happiness. me.

Friday, 25 June 2010

criscito, J, wedges, Ivy


time: 8:11pm
mood: chilled
reading: this side of paradise
watching: football world cup



It's been a long time since I last updated, my computer was getting fixed. First things first, let's get fixed up with some beautiful boys. Two words: Domenico Criscito. I love Italians (Mr Pasqualino being one of them, of course) but this boy! He's player number 3 of the Italy team, who are now no longer in the World Cup. I normally hate football, but picking out the beautiful players is very entertaining. Try it, it passes the time more easily.


I think I am pretty much over A. It's been 3 months and I've got this thing (is it a thing? I've heard he likes me. I like him. hmmm..)with J. I'm seeing him tomorrow for a little bit, I'm not sure if it's a date or if its just us hanging out. I'll see what happens, if I'm feeling brave I'll ask him what he thinks. I've done that before with A (I felt so brave after having that dreaded "so what are we?" conversation). I hope that if this is more than a friendly thing with J, it goes well. I'm not in the mood to be screwed over again.

My father bought me a pair of tan wedges today. Yes, how fascinating. I'm planning on wearing them with my white printed cami and white shorts during the summer. Fashion tip: wedges are instant leg lengtheners if you're on the short side. I am, I'm 5"3 with a long body and short legs. These wedges may not be the most amazing shoes ever but they go with anything, plus I love them.



Apparently, I look like Ivy from 9020. These two girls told me so at the beach and I watched it the next day to see what she looked like (as a result, I've become addicted to 90210 everytime it's on) and if I wear my Aviator sunglasses, I can see the resembelance. We have similar hair when mine's has gone all beachy from sea salt. I'm quite proud of this association actually, Ivy's one of the prettiest girls in the show so I'm not complaining :)

OMG. Speaking of Ivy! I love this outfit she is wearing:



If I just wore my cami, denim shorts and skinny brown leather belt, I could have that outfit in seconds. Memo to me: channel this look for summer.


i am away now.
jetaimepourtoujours
x





No comments:

Post a Comment