chanel. paris. james dean. friends. family. happiness. me.

Monday, 19 April 2010

emmy, law, paris je'taime, gaspard



mood: ambient
time: 8:38pm
listening to: forth one


I love emmy rossum's hair in this picture.Tres tres chic I'm thinking about wearing this style to my prom next year, as I hardly wear up-dos. I'll have to find a good hairdresser to make this work. It's definitley added to my prom list!


Urgh, see my school, its ridiculous. I'm going to this law conference on Thursday, just to get an idea of possible future careers and my school hasn't even sent off the permission slip I signed. If law isn't for me, then fashion journalism! I might study history/english at university just in case, open more doors.



I am craving the film Paris, Je'taime. I've only watched it once but it's amazing :) It gives me hope about love and men. Especially men. I love French men. Such gorgeous accents! Me and my friend talked to a French man last weekend, he was going to a party :) Here's Gaspard Ulliel, a beautiful French boy who is in Paris Je'taime



with the awesome Kate Moss for Longchamp


jetaimepourtoujours
x

2 comments:

  1. Ahah! French men. The beauty of french embodied in one person... Paris, France, the City of romance... Love... I shall watch this show. (:
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment!!

    i love paris so much, it's such a beautiful city - and french films are fun! paris je'taime is good and theres one called he loves me, he loves me not which is great!!

    http://thebeautifullydamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete