chanel. paris. james dean. friends. family. happiness. me.

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

J, camping, puck



time: 8:25pm
mood: calm

so I went out with J on Saturday :) im STILL unsure about whether or not it was a date. We didn't kiss or hold hands or anything (which is fine actually as we just went round town and didn't really have time..) but we could talk easily in this one on one situation. We only had an hour together as I had made plans to go camping later that night (yeees, camping. My first ever camping trip FYI). We've got a plan to go see a film sometime this or next week, so I'll be seeing him again :)


I hate tents.
I hate the hard feel of the ground underneath you as you try to sleep, I hate the cold, I hate being away from my bed.
However, I like the camping experience! We set up camp in this enclosed woodland area which had a good space for a fire. At first, it was just us 3 girls and about 10 boys (interesting ratio..) but later that night, more girls arrived so the woods were busy with people. Me and my friend E lay on the ground looking up at the night sky through the tall trees and listened to her iPod. We often burst into song (3 of the best we did was Just Like A Prayer - drunk off Jack Daniels & Coke, we decided she was talking about blowjobs. Seriously, look up the lyrics - Bohemian Rhapsody and Endless Love).
L was there. Mmmm I love L. He is.. ok, he's not beautiful like Pasqualino. However, he has this rugged man thing going on which is just ooooft. Tanned, dark blonde, muscled, little bit of a beard. Shame he's a year younger than me, though when I first met him, I thought he was in his early twenties - 25 at the most (which is 10 years older than his actual age..). Me, L, T, R, R and A were crammed in a tent and he was practically spooning me, but I lie weird. See, I lie waaay below my pillow, right under my duvet, so in this tent, I lay with my head just underneath his chin. Then it was soon against his crotch. Not my fault. Ahem.
Is it wrong that I want to jump on him?


Puck from Glee. I love him too. Me and N have a list called FINN VS PUCK (yes, we're that sad and yes, this is how bored we get sometimes) which lists all their postive attributes which makes them better than each other. N loves Finn. In my opinion, Finn is a wimp. Puck may be sexist and kinda manwhoreish but he's had his moments, eg when he sings 'Beth' to Quinn so he can show her he's serious about their unborn baby, later named Beth :)

goodbye :)
jetaimepourtoujours x

No comments:

Post a Comment