
mood: irritated
time: 8:27pm
watching: mission to everest
wow, i have followers on this. Thank you for choosing to follow me, I am tres tres flattered. I'm not very interesting but merci.
So I gave in and texted A. Yesss, it was a stupid idea and no, he didn't text back. I was drunk at the time anyway so I'm not as upset as I thought I would be. I am ready to move on and let him go. Of course I still miss him, it's kinda hard not to seeing as it's not been that long since we broke up but I will get over him! I have decided I am going to look for"A Freddie"
"A Freddie" is of course, Freddie from Skins. I love Skins, as made obvious in previous posts, and I especially love Freddie. I want a guy who will care about me enough to actually say so, a guy who will do what he can to make me happy, a guy who will take initiative and ask me if I want to go out and not leave it to me, a guy who is fun to be with, a guy who will do anything to protect me. Like what Freddie does when he tries to tell Effy's physciatrist to "fuck off" and ends up getting beaten to death with a bat instead. Ok, I don't want a future boyfriend to be beaten to death with a bat but you know what I mean. All of those things = A FREDDIE. It would be a bonus if he actually looked like Freddie.. maybe I should just date Luke Pasqualino? Hmm my twitter stalking should try and achieve this.
I don't see why I can't have "A Freddie". Hopefully, I will get one and he will appreciate me enough to be with me. I'm young and have plenty of time for that to happen. Here's hoping next year at uni, the guy down the hall will end up being my Freddie :)
Aaah exams are coming! So far, revision has been ok, I've learned a few facts. Like, did you know: While the US president is elected every four years, the Senate is elected every six, the House of Representatives every two. This can result in a hostile Congress, which President Clinton faced during his time as President, due to him being a Democrat and Congress being Republican. See how clever I am? Take that P who said I was - get this - "slow"..
I'm jetting off to Prague in August :) Quite excited now, it looks beautiful. I want to learn a few Czech phrases before I go, as would any tourist about to go off to a different country for five days. C in my year is quite pleased I'm going, his mother's Czech. Fact for you about Prague: they haven't converted to the Euro. Instead, they spend Krowns on their shopping sprees!
I am away to stalk Mr Pasqualino on Twitter some more then to watchWill & Grace (I'm surprised too, no Skins?). It's fabulous :) Jack is the best one in it: "As I said to my mother and God, I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it!"
jetaimepourtoujours
x
I loved this episode of skins too! xox -b
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cactusfashion.blogspot.com/