
time: 8:56pm
mood: calm/questioning
watching: helen of troy
why M, why post something like that on facebook? it's only going to get you into trouble with the people who "saved your ass" which they actually did..
I got a beautiful bracelet today. Well, it's actually six bracelets but they all came as one. Beads, bangles and surfer string :) It's quite ethnic looking, again looks like something Nicole Richie would wear (I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I must stop mentioning my style crush). Speaking of style crushes, how awesome does Blake Lively from Gossip Girl look?! But for the winter season, I actually quite like Effy from Skins style. It's grungey with the right amount of rock put in :) I got brown leather boots like her (except hers are black and less big..) and wore them with these awesome lace tights.. I felt powerful! It was like hey, don't mess with this bitch or she'll kill you with her Lara Croft boots..
Speaking of Skins I really want to go to the open auditions but since they're in London and Bristol, it's too much of a trek. I'd rather have been in the 3rd series, I could have pulled Freddie. Even if I was an extra pulling Freddie, that would have been awesome! I must meet Luke Pasqualino. Once I do, I'll stop stalking him on Twitter.
jetaimepourtoujours
x
No comments:
Post a Comment